Owing to the current public health concern regarding Coronavirus, Thurrock Choral Society is SUSPENDING ALL CHOIR ACTIVITIES IMMEDIATELY, until further notice.
Our Spring Concert - which was planned for April 26th - is CANCELLED.
We are hoping that we will be able to hold our Summer Concert as planned on July 19th, but everything is dependent on the ongoing situation. As and when we know what is happening, we will post information in due course as to whether we can re-convene rehearsals in time for this concert. If not, we will have to postpone until September.